- Loss of full-time employment status
- Moving to a different state
- Loss of employer sponsored coverage
- Birth or adoption of a child
- Termination of domestic partnership
- 26 year olds’ change in dependent status
- Return from active military duty
- Gaining US citizenship
If you can properly document any of the following qualifying life events within the past 60 days, you may enroll or make changes to their health insurance plan coverage at www.healthplansarizona.com.
Last chance to enroll: Did you have to pay a penalty on your taxes? Read this.